I haven't done memes for so long. I'm a little rusty. Usually I get tagged in Facebook and my memes are in there. Maybe this is the second meme in my blog? So here's my attempt and I hope no one will fall asleep. ;P Thanks MG from Mumsgather for tagging me. Here goes..
1. Be a SAHM (Yes, I do envy you SAHMs.)
2. Go on a holiday with the family. (So far I have not had a holiday with the family ever
since I had Joseph)
3. Meet an old friend I haven't met for 14 years! (Correct me if I'm wrong..hehe)
4. Learn diving and obtain a diving license.
5. Bake anything on my own since helping mum to bake during secondary school don't
6. Go jungle trekking.
7. Star watching and have professional equipment to watch stars. (Can't even see any stars
here in KL lar...terrible!)
8. Be a supermum to my kids.
9. Ok I'm going to be a bit scary or morbid here for some of you but I wish I could bring
my late father back to life. (Hope you still stay friends with me after reading this)
10. Going to the moon or space. (A bit far fetched but can this be counted ah?) Pandai
Ok I think there might be more but I just can't think of anything more at the moment. So from my list, I'm a right or left brain person huh, MG?
Now it's my turn to tag.
Liew Kok Ling