Friday, May 27, 2011

The Stuff You'll Do For Your Kids

The stuff you'll do for the sake of your kids...

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V


Become a human slide!

Can you imagine being used as a slide? I don't know where did they get that idea from but suddenly my legs were arranged while I was slouching on the couch. Then the next thing I know two monkeys were sliding right from my abdomen and down to my toes. It could be slightly painful at times from the pressing and the sliding movement. But still I withstand it for their sake for they couldn't get enough of it! Sliding down numerous times and even get agitated when you bend your legs. Tsk tsk tsk! Kids these days are so demanding. :P Wonder what they will use me as the next time. A see-saw? A swing? Haha.

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. a see-saw.. then both benefits.
    you get to exercise, they get their playtime :)

    -margie-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine(legs)are excavator, barrying their weight and lifting up and down... hey, actually ti's a great exercise, muahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh a pic of your sexy legs! haha... I enjoyed this post. cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAH! Poor thing...you so skinny some more - be careful afterwards your beautiful skinny legs (I'm so jealous) break-ah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually did that just few days ago... imagine I pregnant leh... still have to let my boy used my legs as slides! And I had to swing him upside down also, he likes it but I can only swing like 1-2 seconds each time la... very tiring leh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, what else besides being a human slide? Let's see, trampoline? horse? roller coaster? fork lifter? i also don't know where they get all these ideas...let's just say..my heart goes out to you..but i know you get your reward when you see how much they enjoy it right? Enjoy it while it lasts..they will grow up in no time..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margie:wah you did that? painful or not?

    Alice: No wonder you're slim lar. I don't think I can even lift them.

    Martha: you really think so? LOL

    Germaine: Poor thing right? haha. Nolar, legs skinny only but I have wobbly tummy.

    Jenny: you're pregnant! better stop doing that. aiyoh. take care ler.

    sunsetrose: trampoline? i die lar. horse that one normal. sometimes have to become horse also. roller coaster, i don't know how that works. hehe. fork lifter maybe can try hahah. but don't want lar. don't want to give them funny ideas. let them think by themselves.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...