Monday, August 27, 2012

The Stuff You'll Do For Your Kids Part 2

Remember I've blogged about being a human slide for my kids here? Well, the stuff you'll do for your kids this time is become a human bull or horse. Hahaha.

My hubby becoming the human bull or horse to the delight of the kids.
It all started when the cheeky boy requested papa to turn and let him ride on his back. Hubby sometimes acts like a bull and sometimes like a horse, I'm also confused. The kids enjoyed it so much especially when papa does the bull or rodeo horse bucking and makes them fall off. Then they will ask for more, "Again! Again!" Good workout for papa! LOL.

7 comments:

  1. This was a good bonding time. Having fun and playing together, and making lots of laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....the kids had fun with daddy :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.....cool parents! I like to piggyback my girl. She enjoyed it. But I can't do the same to my boy coz he is way too heavy ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhaha....I ll do the other way round. They will ride on my both legs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing beats hearing the laughter from the kids eventhough we have to act like clowns huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Normally my hub is the one, me?...it depends what first, if doing something too acrobatic, definitely is a no no.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha..kids juts love it when their dads "rough" play. its the same with our nieces and nephews too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...