We had wraps for breakfast! I thought of wraps for a change because I was starting to get a bit bored of bread. So when I came across these tortillas in Giant, I grabbed it straight away. It's not easy to find them in hypermarkets. You can put anything you like in the wraps but here's what I did with mine.
1 slice of cheese
1 piece of ham (mine is honey glazed ham)
1. First, boiled the two eggs to make hard boiled eggs. You can even do scrambled eggs you if prefer it.
2. While waiting for the eggs to boil, take one piece of tortilla and heat both sides on a pan without oil. I kept the tortillas in the refrigerator. So to take away the chill, just heat them for a while making sure they don't burn.
3. Then I put a bit of olive oil on the pan and fry the ham for a bit. The hubby doesn't like the ham boiled just fried. So no choice lor.
4. Place the heated tortilla on a flat working surface. Cut the hard boiled eggs into cubes and spread them nicely in the middle of the tortilla. 1 hard boiled egg for one wrap.
5. Then place half a slice of cheese on top. The other half slice of cheese for the second wrap.
6. Place the piece of ham on top. My ham divided into half too. And top it with sliced tomatoes. Half a tomato for one wrap.
7. Fold the sides of the tortilla to the middle like the picture above.
8. Fold the tortilla at the bottom (or top, whichever you prefer), then roll it until the other end.
The wraps ready to be consumed. The hubby likes it! ;) Yay!