Here are two videos about my girl who loves to read.
Things you might want to know about my girl...
1. She loves to read. I'm proud of this and hope she continues her love for reading until she grows old. :D
2. She doesn't like to go to school. Just today morning, she chose to stay at home versus going to school because her dad is not working today. Public holiday for those working in Selangor. What a bummer for me..sigh.
3. She is a small eater. Very picky with her food. To the point that sometimes I feel so stressful and feel like forcing all the food down her throat. :p
4. She likes to ask many questions in a day. Mind boggling ones sometimes too. Everyday is why why why. I might consider to set a rule to 10 questions per day. Kidding.
5. Her love of her life (besides me) is her little bolster. Everyday she will smell and kiss it even before she goes to school. She will come home looking for it. Her bolster have to be placed on the sofa each day before she leaves for school. There was once she can't remember whether she put it on the sofa or not and made me turn back and open the door for her again just for her to check. Her bolster case has to be the same one also. No replacement whatsoever. That's why her bolster case is fading already. LOL.
6. She loves to drink Yakult or Vitagen. Which kid doesn't?
7. She loves to eat cheese. The cheddar cheese slices kind. This one is like staple food for her.
8. She hates doing her Chinese subject homework. I think the many strokes of the Chinese character demotivates her.
9. She likes the colour pink. I wonder whether most girls do? Or maybe she just takes after me..:P
10. She loves her brother and is quite protective over her brother but still fights with him just like most siblings do.
11. She doesn't allow us to cut her hair short only the fringe. I'm still plotting to cut her long locks one fine day. It's getting too long already. That one fine day will come. I'm still plotting.
12. She can be very stubborn and only wants her way. Are all children like that?
13. Still cries when I drop her off at school. Not everyday but at least once a week. The trick that Santa will cut her name out of his list for Christmas presents because she always cry doesn't seem to work. I need help.
14. She feels safe sleeping beside me. Last night she slept in her own room with her dad because she was coughing a lot. Halfway through the middle of the night, she came to lie beside me and fell fast asleep. Awww..
Wow! I didn't expect to come out quite a long list. It can go on but I think it's enough for now. Hope you enjoyed it.