Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Video To Make Me Smile 2

Ever since I got back to work after the CNY break, I was having 'withdrawal symptoms' and that's the reason why away from the blogging scene for the past two weeks. Not to mention the long weekend we just had. Tell me, how to be not 'lost' for a while with the holiday after holiday. Hehe.

Well, since my fingers are still in lazy mode, I'll share this video I took a few days before CNY when I was back in my hubby's hometown, Seremban. Maybe the kids were bored of waiting while we did our last minute CNY shopping, so they created their own entertainment and I took the chance to catch them on video.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn...Glad to hear from you back!! I am also slowly recovering from the long break..hahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have this problem because I worked on Monday and Tuesday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha cute cute, I am also still on holiday mood leh.... btw, your commenting portion is getting really small and the fonts are really really small leh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn! Missed u and your sweetheart too! Since I picked up reading fic(quite addictive), I spent most my blogging time to devour in my fantasy, lol!

    Btw, your gal is really good at dancing, if u polished her well, she could b one of the best performer! I can see ur boy also enjoy the stage, great! Wishing u a belated CNY!;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are natural performers! If only there are talent scouts out there, they might be noticed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your kids are brave and your girl's gotthe groove! haha :) Does she go for classes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls seems to enjoy dancing and both your kids don't seem to have stage fright! They may grow up to be performers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...