Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Dahling!

Today is my hubby's birthday. And what more than to wish him Happy Birthday also in my blog. Since he merajuk because most of my postings are about our children. :P Thank you for being a great hubby although I might complain from time to time about some slight imperfections otherwise I couldn't ask for a better husband. Nobody is perfect and I have my own flaws too. Thank you for being patient and understanding when I switch into the challenging mode. I am indeed proud to have you as my husband and I know you are always working hard to provide more for the family.

So here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday darling and wishing you good health always, great success in your career and eternal happiness. Looking forward to many more years to grow old together with you.

By the way ah darling, I really miss those bedtime stories we used to share before we go to bed each night before we had kids. Do you think we can have it again instead of you falling asleep each time before I even try to finish my sentence? Opps..hehe..:) Have a great day and I'll see you tonight..:*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...