Saturday, August 1, 2009

Full Moon


Joseph is one month old today! We had a simple celebration. Nothing fancy and loud. Just a quiet one with only family members and a few relatives. We ordered some cakes with red eggs as a gift to friends and relatives. Joseph's hair and nails were trimmed and some of it were kept. It's a chinese custom which I'm not really sure serve what purpose. Haha. We also celebrated it with lunch at a restaurant in Seremban.

As you can see, this is part of his full moon outfit. Joseph is a 3.42kg baby at birth. But as the day goes by, he sort of shrink a little. Need to pack up some pounds. Haha. The confinement lady and my mom thinks that that was because I'm feeding him too little milk. :( That's why he lost weight. But I don't think so since he seems to be weighing fine. The doctor didn't say he's underweight.

It's difficult to take a family pic with a newborn because you don't exactly know when he will feel uncomfortable or cry. I'm still getting to know him. It's also difficult to take a family pic with a constantly moving toddler too. So these are two family pics taken in a hurry burry. Please mind my flat hair. I finally get to wash it and I washed it a few times with shampoo. So it became so limp. Haha. Actually I managed to negotiate with my mom to wash my hair before the full moon at 3 weeks. And then I couldn't wash it again for a week before I reached my 'independance day'. Haha. The things a mother had to go through. Sigh.




4 comments:

  1. Finally! Some pictures of Yap smiling. :)
    Congrats to both of you. Joseph boy boy is so cute and Eliza is adorable, as always. Post more la..I love to see her videos and yes, she is a little actress...she can star in 'Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen' next time..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Thanks. Ok I will post more of her videos. Now is Confessions of a toddler drama queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG it's Armageddon! Yap finally cracked a smile! Praise the Lord! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...