Thursday, August 12, 2010

More and more little footprints...






Little Joseph has been taking a few wobbly steps for some time now. Sometimes with aid, sometimes not. But as of last weekend, he started to take a few more braver steps and I think it's safe to say that he officially started walking already.

He's also a very active boy. Just yesterday, I went to the yard just for a few seconds and then I heard him wail suddenly. I found him lying on the floor. Apparently according to his sister's brief explanation, the car he was playing with made him fall. I still don't know the real situation until now but his mouth was bleeding and I got frightened. After a quick phone call to the Mr., he was fine already. Up and playing! And with the exact thing that made him fall! Unstoppable and undeterrable I must say. Everytime he falls because of a chair or a ball. He cries and shortly after that he will be playing with the exact thing that caused his fall. *shake my head*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...