Monday, August 16, 2010

God Sent

So focus to the TV
In this position for a good few minutes.


It has happened again! Baby Mozart is truly God sent. A real parenting gem for me. It has got this power over my babies from Elizabeth and now to Joseph. You just need some me-time or some time for chores without any disruptions? Just pop in that trusty DVD and you'll be free! Especially with a clingy baby, Baby Mozart can do wonders. When Eliza was a baby, I can even cook from start to finish.

Joseph is an active baby and clingy too. I was doubtful that Baby Mozart would work on him. But guess what? It worked too! I'm telling you it even works for demanding babies. Hehe. It was proven yesterday while I was wrestling with Joseph on the bed and Eliza was watching Baby Einstein. Yes, until today Eliza still watches it from time to time. Some of you might say wrestling? Wah, such a violent mom? That's because I practically have to struggle and wrestle with him when I change his diaper and clothes for him. Most of the toys or things I used to distract him doesn't interest him anymore. But then yesterday, when he heard the familiar tune from Baby Mozart playing on the tv, he stopped abruptly and was stunned for a few seconds. I could change his diapers and clothes without fuss. Just imagine, even the tune can control him. Put him in front of the tv with Baby Mozart and he won't budge.

I'm so glad for Baby Mozart and how it has helped me get my 20 minutes of time to accomplish whatever I need to do. Maybe Baby Einstein should get me to become their ambassador. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...