Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Elizabeth Yap Yi Wen!

Today marks the second birthday for my precious lil' dahling, Elizabeth Yap Yi Wen. Two years ago, at this time (10.10 AM), I was still in labour. LOL. Elizabeth only came into this world at 11.17 AM if I'm not mistaken. It was basically a good experience going through childbirth for me, although I hated the numb feeling aftermath, it was not fun during the confinement and it was not always fun during my pregnancy too. But despite that, I've never ever regretted having you, my darling daughter. Just looking at her face can melt my heart.

Wishing you many happy returns of this day and that you will continue to bring joy and laughter into our lives. (Less of anger and disappointment if possible ah..:D ) May you always be healthy, happy and successful in whatever you do in your life!

Continue to make me proud and I love you with all my heart, my pride and joy, Elizabeth.

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...