Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Joseph's First Kindy Concert

Joseph had his first kindy concert not too long ago. Since I shared big sister's concert before, it's only fair that I share his too. He didn't seem too happy at first when I dropped him off at kindy. They had to put on their costume first and the teacher will ferry them to the concert venue to have their last rehearsal before the parents arrive. We arrived at the concert venue very early to get good seats.

He's not very happy!
I was crossing my fingers that he will be fine during his performance and save me from embarrassment. Haha. To my relief, it was a ok! *peace sign* 

Here's the video. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I came across your blog and I find it really fun. Thank you for sharing stories about your children and your family's journey in bringing them up. Do you know that research has shown that one in four Malaysians will suffer from cancer by the age of 75? I am sure you will be able to empathize with this.

    Despite the widespread of cancer awareness campaigns in Malaysia, most people do not realize that due to the severity of the illness, post chemotherapy patients usually retire to day cares where they can get back to their feet under scrutiny of medical experts. And this process can be demanding physically, emotionally and financially to the patients and their loved ones.

    My name is Cassie from Lion & Lion, the digital agency and we are currently working together with AXA AFFIN for a cancer outreach campaign.

    AXA AFFIN, in collaboration with National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM), are supporting cancer patients currently undergoing chemotherapy in this campaign. AXA AFFIN will fund the NCSM daycare usage to one cancer patients for every blogger that links back to AXA AFFIN 110CancerCare website in their effort to care for cancer patients. In essence, a post from you gets a cancer patient one-day funding for their daycare usage at NCSM Treatment Centre.

    I would like to ask if you would help us by writing a post regarding cancer and linking it back to AXA AFFIN website. This small act from you would make a huge difference to cancer patients going through recovery both financially and emotionally.

    Do let me know if you are able to lend a hand in this great initiative. You can contact me at cassie.seow@lionandlion.com and/or 011-26893139.

    Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

    Regards,
    Cassie Seow

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...